Thursday, February 16, 2012

Spring Has Sprung in Southern California!

Who says it never rains in California?  It does.  We have had rain for 3 days now, and I have to say that I am not liking it.  We need the rain, but I don't have to like it. I know that I should not complain when there are people still in the snow and cold weather.

I did notice that most of my flowers have green, leaves sprouting.  That is always a wonderful feeling. 

My plans for tomorrow, is to take my dog to the beach.  It will be cold there, but I always enjoy watching him run in the sand.  He won't go near the water, which is surprising, because he does like being in a pool. I suppose the little guy looks at those waves, and thinks, Oh, no not me!  He is the smart one!

With Spring and St. Patty's Day just around the corner, I have been working on designs that include the color green, and bright pastels.  I do have many new ideas and all I have to do is get busy!  It has been fun.  I hope that you take a look at them and tell me what you think.




If you would like to see more of my designs, you can see them here. Click here;  http://www.etsy.com/shop/justfabulousdarlin

No comments:

Post a Comment