Sunday, October 09, 2011

Christmas is coming, the geese are getting fat..

It use to be that all my Christmas shopping would be complete before the stores began to advertise Christmas gifts.  I am not kidding!  I would have everything hid in my closet by Halloween.  Now a days, Christmas trees are on display right next to the Halloween costumes.
What makes it worse is that I have not started to shop, as yet.
To be fair, I only have one son and husband to buy for now.  What to buy?  I have no clue this year.  Not one!  A son that has everything he wants and a husband that wants nothing!  They never did make it easy on me.  They would shop the night before, and I would always wonder why I put so much time into my gift buying...
 Instead of shopping, I have been designing.  I do love it so!  I have completed a few items in red, with the thought of the upcoming holidays.  Here are a few new items.  Please feel free to comment on them.  It is always nice to know what others are thinking.

 The above "Real" Red Coral necklace is one of my favorites.
 And then...there is the key to my heart.

 Want to see more designs? Click here now!

No comments:

Post a Comment